Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017


Title OUCH!!! I rode my bike one day down the footpath. I fell off my bike and broke my funny bone. A boy came running down the footpath and said “wake up”. I did not wake up.  He called emergency services. Please I need a hospital car I’ve got a person on the ground please help”. They came the hospital people. They took me to hospital and went In a private room. A few days later I woke up and I had a fake elbow and then I got a taxi home. I hopped into my pj’s and then hopped into bed. When I woke up  I went back to the hospital. I got my fake elbow taken off and had surgery to get It fixed back to normal. When I woke up I said ouch!!! My elbow squeaking. When I went home my elbow was squeaking until 2 weeks and then lived happily ever after. from Ethan H ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ethan it's Jake here.
    Just saying a little bit of your story doesn't make sense because you have said. They came the hospital people.
    Maybe next time you could re-read your story so that it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Vinaka Ethan it's Milan from Rimu class!
    This was a really good story. When I was reading the story I could imagine that you broke you'r arm and the hospital people fixed it and planted a fake elbow. I've seen a lot of capitals when you started every sentence and I saw lot's of full stops and a lot of capitals which is good. You could put something different than full stops, but the story is really good and has been spelled really good.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about