Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Happy Mothers Day Mum

Dear  Mum happy mother's day you are  special because you take me on holidays  you give me hugs and kisses.If i fall over you help me up help me on games on my chromebook like 5x5=25. You make me laugh sometimes. you're sometimes funny thanks for bring me into this world and for making me smart at maths reading writing and make me be good at school and you take me to the park and to the school and preschool I like mother's day because It is a day you celebrate. Lots of love from Ethan.  Untitled drawing.png

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about