Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Sports- Ancient Olympics

Hi welcome to another blog post today I am going to tell you about the Sports in the Ancient Olympics that was held 2792 years ago at Greece. If I was there to participate and play along I would participate in the Pankration. It is a form of martial arts that combined wrestling and boxing. This is probably my favourite to participate because I Personally like wrestling and boxing and maybe a bit of martial arts here's a photo of the...


Image result for pankration
Prankration

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, It's interesting that this is quite similar to some of the events that are still in the Olympics today. I really like the way you have included as image as well as a paragraph of writing. I wonder how todays athletes would do if they had to compete in only the original ancient olympic events...?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about