Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Salt(Food for thought)

Hi welcome today we are learning about Food for thought, Food for thought is where you learn what to eat everyday and what to eat occasionally.So I’m just going to show you what food you should put sodium in.So first you should only have salt occasionally and you put salt only on foods that are like salads,healthy foods, don’t put too much sodium because then you heart struggles.I really enjoy it because we also look at cereals nutritional value on the packets.So that's all so I will see you later!






5 comments:

  1. Hi wow you my scook and l can to bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Ethan . wow dune...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan, wow you've knocked my socks off by writing about (Food for thought) but the writing is off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lukas thanks for the comment I did really work hard on this
    i put only one picture because it was morning time but thats all i have.Bye

    ReplyDelete

  5. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    starbet login

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about