Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Highlight of first week term 4

Hello everybody. Welcome back to another blog post, Today I am going to talk about my favourite highlight of this first week of term 4. My favourite highlight of this week is...
Athletics because it has sports activities in it. My favourite athletic activity is High Jump because you have to jump like a ninja over the blue mat & the line stick. If you jump over the stick I am pretty sure the line stick gets put up a few cms more. You also have to land on the mat as well. So, that's my favourite highlight of the first week of term 4. Here is a image of the Athletic activity I am talking about-




Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan. I am glad you were excited by the athletics this term. So many different activities and events to try. There are two techniques when doing the high jump - the scissor kick and the fosbury flop. Which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr Wilkinson thank you for your comment I would prefer a scissor kick.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ethan,
    It is great to be able to read your post and know exactly what it is about and why you have written it! I also like the way you have included a simile "like a ninja" it put a picture in my head and I could see it happening!
    I really liked high jump when I was at school too! My grandad was able to jump his own height!!! That is pretty high! How high can you jump?
    To make your post better, it would be good to have your own images or to use ones that are labelled for reuse - this way you are not using other peoples work without their permission.
    Your post made me wonder if you also like long jump?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ethan, Miss Johnstone here. Thanks for sharing a cool highlight with us. I love the way you worded the high jump "jump over like a ninja" what a great way to word it. I loved athletics too, I especially loved watching all of you race down the sprints track. Hope you've had a few more highlights since this blog post, maybe you need to create another post telling us what you have enjoyed lately!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about