Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Jeff kinney-Dog Days

Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to tell you about one of my books this year and I will help curious Kiwi to find a book to read so here's my book called Dog Days The author is Jeff kinney. So here's a description of the book oh and what the book is about and the front cover- So there's this kid named Greg who lives in a small house with his Mum,His dad and his two brothers and his friend is called Rowley,Rowley Parents own a country club so Greg and Rowley go there for orange juice and they use Rowley's parents money to buy the drinks. They spent $84 on drinks and after they were done Rowley's dad came and said to  both of them" You owe me $84!
Greg and Rowley looked at each other and said " I guess we are starting a job. So that's all I want to say about the book so if you want to see the rest of the book it might be at the liberty and the book is called Dog Days and the author is called Jeff kinney! Here is the cover of the book
Blog you later Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about