Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Canada' show- Caillou

Hello everybody today I am back with another blog post today I am gonna show you my Country's show that I am at right not so my country is canada and the show is from canada and the show is called Caillou The thing I liked about this show is the intro it was real cool! The thing I didint like about it was if It was supposed to be a 6-8 year old show I think it would be too baby kind of show. I would give this show 2 stars just because its not my type of show. Bye

1 comment:

  1. well done i'm basty i like this because this is great i have that too this blog i make 1 pls text in here bye bye.i'm basty

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about