Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

My Cultural Food

Hello everyboday today I am gonna show you my Cultural foods I eat and my Culture is Australian but I was not born but my dad was and but I am technicallyAustralian because I have been to Australia 7 or 8 times but anyway here is my doc-

Dear Miss Rowland

My dad is australian and this is what he likes to eat.Australians eat vegemite on toast and they also eat a lot of burgers there Iconic food is lavender, I’m not a huge fan of lavender but I still think it is alright, There other Iconic food is Tim Tams witch I like a lot my favourite flavour is white chocolate and whenever we go to the grocery store I sometimes get it here's a image of

Tim Tams also the was invented by Ross Arnott .

Next step figure out more about my Cultual.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about