Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Rap about Mariana Trench

Hello everyone, over the last two weeks we have been learning about Mariana trench and we had to make a poem or rap about it, so here is my rap-       


Rap about Mariana Trench


Mariana Trench is the deepest sea, if you go there you will want to flee, It is so dangerous that it would haunt you, There is a dumbo octopus down there that looks so ugly, It looks like it was coming for me, I had to swim away but I couldn't because it looked so scary, I was 36,000 feet down in the water, I said after this I am going to need a doctor.

                                 
                 The End.
Next step is to try harder to create a great rap. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ethan.
    I think you have made a great start to your rap. I like how it has some actual facts in it too. Will you keep working on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Waho, I like your comment and I probably will carry on this rap. Bye

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about