Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Hot Chilli

 Aim:

I want to find out the best way to cool down your tongue after eating hot chilli

Research: 





Method:

Equipment
  • Hot chilli sauce
  • Popsicle stick
  • Drinks - Soda, Water, Milk
Instructions
  1. Get your equipment ready.
  2. Get a drop of hot sauce on your Popsicle stick.
  3. Lick the hot chilli sauce.
  4. Start the timer.
  5. After 2 mins, drink your drink.
  6. After 5 mins, how hot is your mouth?
  7. Repeat the experiment but with a different drink.

Results:

The first chilli I did was without water and I am scoring it a 8 for burning

The second time. I had water and after 4 mins I scored it a 7 for burning.

The third time. I had coke and after 4 mins I scored it a 5 for burning, Because it burnt off all the particles in my mouth.

The fourth, I had milk and I scored it 6 for burning left over .









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about