Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Quick write- Fiction

Today I made a quick write about the fiction story of being a jelly man but I hope you enjoy bye.

I was in the fridge,I was jelly and I loved to be frozen but one day my owner came to open the fridge and I went splashing out there was jelly everywhere my owner got such a fright! But I laugh in my head.He got so angry so he smack me on the head but my head is that solid that his hand just bounced back off and hit him on the head.I laugh again but was running out of time because I was getting warmer and warmer and I was under freezing but it was getting that hot that I had to jump into the mans mouth and that was the end of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about