Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Dragon's lair

Hello welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show my writing I've done it is about
a dragon in my backyard and I trying to persuade my parents to let the dragon stay but a can't say
anything else because I will spoil it so bye!


Mum and dad there is a dragon I our backyard and I want to keep it.
The tail of the Dragon can be a blanket,
If you have a blanket as a dragons tail you can have a good blanket and have a good night sleep at nighttime and maybe even use the tail for a mattress and i'm even gonna have better sleep with the blanket on you as well.  


The dragon can be a car in the air,
The Dragon can be in the air flying to work,school and then home and there will be no traffic in the air and it will be 100X fast to get anywhere you can also use the dragon for a motorbike

The dragon can Light a fire,
The Dragon will light the fire in the fireplace with its breath and it will be really nice and cosy,if you were cold it will warm you up and it will keep you dragon warm because he is sitting by the fire as well

So, mum and dad please agree on this for my dragon, the dragon will really like it so thank you bye.


 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ethan H,
    I liked the way you described how the dragon feels and what it is like. Did you think about putting a lowercase d for dragon? There are times when dragon has an uppercase and lowercase d. I think you could put a lowercase d for dragon because dragon is not a name. Next time you could put in what the dragon looks like too. In contrast, you could name the post maybe like The Dragon In My Backyard instead of Dragons Lair because there is no lair in the story.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about