Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Athletics day 2020

Athletics day 2020


Hello everyone.

Yesterday, we had Athletics day for 2020.  It was a great day for the event on this day.  I competed in social because i wouldn't do well in competitive.

First off,  the year 7s had a running race with each other.  I think i came 4th in running race even though i'm not great at doing sprints, but I was happy with my placement. I was also quiet happy with myself for competing to doing sprints because I've ACL in my knees which means I would just collapse for no reason. For my achievement I think that I have a gotten faster in running

I'm also better at shot put, discs and long jump. For my Resilience I think I had a good attitude for helping and taking part in all the activity's.

 My respect was pretty good and the teachers also gave me confidence and I respected that. The goals for next year it to get better at my running and shot put and I think I should be able to do it because I will get stronger.
   
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog post bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about