Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

How I showed CARR values this week

Hi Bloggers


Today I am going to show my blog post about how I've show my CARR CARD values, First off I have been listening to the teacher and I have also been working hard and that's how I go 2 of my stamps on my Carr card.

This week I showed Commitment by, committing in the reading test and getting it done.

This week I showed Achievement by, getting good work done in like Hudumanu class's.

This week I showed Respect by, Listening to the teachers in different class's and doing my work and helping others like my friends

This week I showed Resilience by, Finally finishing with the reading test especially for how hard it was.

I hoped you enjoyed reading my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about