Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sheppard software-Math man (Addition)

Hello welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show you my score and learning on Math man. I got to level 9 that is a good score to get on Addition So I think I done well. You should also play this game because it is fun and it is a learning game as well. It also is just maths version of pac-man but just its math man because it is math. You try this game and I hope you have a good time. This is my score-


 
Sheppard Software-math man (Addition) Bye Hope You Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about