Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Stranded.




Hello everyone welcome back to another blog post today I am going to show you my writing about Stranded. Stranded is where you are stuck on a island for ever and you have survive from the things around you. I don't want to spoil it so here is my story enjoy-




The trees, which stretched up far from the sandy shoreline, covered almost all of the small island. We sat there quietly, taking in the natural beauty that surrounded us. Finally, we had made it to paradise, our home for the next two months. At that moment, as a faint rainbow painted the sky with colour, I felt a sense of anticipation about our time on the island. ‘How will you cope without your phone?’, ‘What will you do for food?’, ‘Won’t you be scared?’ my family had asked. I didn’t have answers to their questions but as the sun began to break through the clouds, I knew that the months ahead would be full of challenges and excitement. Stranded is where your stuck on a island or a raft and you have no way to get back home.You have to survive months. I went to the coconut trees and grabbed 4 coconuts and took it to my wood shelter and put my coconuts in the shelter and then put 1 of the coconut in my cup and I squeezed the coconut and then I drunk it. It was really good so that was my food for the night. Then I went to the trees and gathered leaves for my blanket. So I got enough blankets for the night so I took the blanket and took it back to the shelter once I got there I layed down in my shelter and put my blanket over myself and went to sleep.ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzz.Then I woke up in the morning feeling great to get some breakfast and upgrade my shelter to a better place. So I went to the sea and catched a fish to have for breakfast so I took the fish to my shelter and made a fire and grabbed a stick to put my through so I done that and waited for my fish to cook… Then I checked on the fish and it looked cooked so I grabbed the stick with the fish and took a bite it was great. After I finished eating the fish I went to the trees and smacked a small tree down with my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about