Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Orana park trip

Orana Park

Yesterday the whole senior hub went to Orana when we got there the first thing we did was eat morning tea, then our zoo educator showed us around and I learned that the tiger wildlife would die and they are endangered and the giraffes are endangered too. My favorite animal is a gorilla and I learned that they share 98% of human DNA and they are our first cousins. I learned that waterbuck drink every single day and other animals in the wild follow the waterbuck to find water because the waterbuck can sense water. The reason why these lions don't have mains in this photo is because they don't have the right hormone to grow the main here is an image of the one I have said in this blog post-
 



I hope you enjoyed this blog post-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about