Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Treating others

Treating Others

Hello everyone, Today I am going to show you some values work around Treating others, Treating others is about caring for others and showing kindness to others for it to happen to you too. But if you respect people with respect you won't get respect back to you. So I am going to show you better examples of what I mean about Treating Others-




I hope you enjoyed this blog post
I made this in a google drawing and it was pretty fun to make. I had instant ideas of what to say.
Blog you later, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about