Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Pride in Achievement

Pride in Achievement

Hello everyone, Today I am going to talk about what Pride in Achievement means, Pride in Achievement means something you really happy about that you Achieved in a goal. It also means that you set a goal then you Achieved it and you are proud of it. I will show you better examples of what it means here-



I hope you enjoyed this blog post 
I reached a few goals in my goal settings 
I done this work in a google drawing 
Blog you later, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about